Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, January 14, 2019

Old Fashioned Dish Towels

I wish I could share some stitchy or crafty stuff with you but I can't right now.  I tried to keep doing my stitching but I just don't have the space here.  Instead, I'm focusing on my designs and Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine.

I just added my Old Fashioned Dish Towels to my Etsy shop:

These are designed for the Showcase Huck Towels by DMC.  They're quick to stitch and have lots of pretty Lazy Daisy stitches!

I've also started on a new series of designs called, Cats And Hearts.  Similar to Cats and Quilts but with hearts instead.  I'll start releasing them later this week.  There's one design for each month of the year!

I guess that's my news for today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails