Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, December 24, 2018

Never Ending Sampler Panel 4 Band 14 - Panel Complete and Merry Christmas!!

Good morning everyone and Merry Christmas!!!

Today I have the final band of Panel 4 of the Never Ending Sampler!  I had to do a little figuring but I got my timing just right as I wanted to have Band 14 ready by Christmas!!! 

First, here is the complete sampler:

And here is the page for Band 14:

I hope ya'll like this panel.  I did it a little differently than the previous panels but of course, I still want everyone to do it their way.  My color choices are only suggestions and this will continue as we move on to Panel 5.  Before starting the next panel, I'm going to give everyone a few weeks to get caught up.

This one would be beautiful as a bellpull to hang for Valentine's Day!

And speaking of Valentine's Day, treat yourself to my 2019 Valentine's Day Cross Stitch Mystery Stitch-Along!  Part 1 will be released on New Year's Day!


In other news, the Spring 2019 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine will be released on February 1st.  It's another great issue!!!  Would you like to know who our cover designer is?  It's the one and only Margreet De Reus!!!  You can find Margreet and her beautiful crazy quilt work over on Facebook!!

And speaking of releases, get your needles ready!  I've been working on my Spring Cross Stitch designs!!  They will be released right after the New Year!!  We're talking Spring!  Bunnies, chicks, cats, samplers, shamrocks, birds.....there is something for everyone in my Spring 2019 releases!

For now, I'd like to thank everyone who has supported me and Kitty And Me Designs over the years. 2019 marks the 30th anniversary of Kitty And Me Designs!  Can you believe it?  Where did the years go?  But yes, I started designing needlework 30 years ago.  And I expect the next 30 years to be even better because now, I can devote the majority of my time to my work!!!

I wish everyone a very safe and beautiful holiday season!

Merry Christmas and love to you all!!!



5 comments:

Honeybee said...

Merry Christmas, Pam! Congratulations on 30 years of designing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing these patterns. Elaine from Melbourne, Australia

Anonymous said...

Thank you and Merry Christmas! Band 4 is quite spectacular!
- Sue

Aurelia Eglantine said...

WOW!!!! It's incredible that you've reached 30 years of designing, a HUGE Congratulations on that amazing achievement :) Yours is a name that I have always looked forward to finding in my favourite stitchy magazines, and I can't wait to see what you design next. Best Wishes for a Happy New Year that brings you lots of happiness, health and creative inspiration!

Tango said...

These patterns are so pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails