Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Blackwork Fruit Designs

As I've mentioned, I'm in the process of republishing my older patterns in a new format.  It's been a long haul but I only have a few more to do.

I just finished up on these Blackwork Fruit Designs:




I don't know about anyone else but the Apple is my favorite!  I've always loved bright, red, happy looking apples!!!!

Anyway, these are available now as both a professionally printed pattern leaflet and as instant digital PDF downloads on Etsy.

Next, I'll tackle Garden Jewels.  Do ya'll remember that one?  It has Hummingbirds on it!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails