Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, July 13, 2018

Sunflower Blog Background

I really enjoy creating my own blog backgrounds.  I change them for the holidays and seasons and I like to share them with everyone.  So for today, here's my latest creation:

Free Sunflower Blog Background for Blogger/Blogspot 2 column blogs
If you like it and you have a blogger/blogspot 2 column blog, you're welcome to use it.  Here is the code:

<style type="text/css">
body { background-image : url(https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1769/41576676560_4e46eb4b7e_o.jpg); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat;  background-attachment : fixed; }
</style>

<script type="text/javascript">
var div = document.createElement('div');
div.setAttribute('style',"position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 30px; z-index: 50; width: 150px; height: 45px;");
div.innerHTML = '<a target="_blank" href=" "></a>';
document.getElementsByTagName('body').item(0).appendChild(div);
</script>

Copy and paste it into your HTML gadget and enjoy!

In other news, I have the 2019 Crazy Quilt Calendar complete, uploaded and ready to release on October 1st!  Thank you to my talented contributors.  They did a fantastic job on their blocks and sent everything to me in plenty of time to have the calendar all put together and ready well in advance!

Also, I'm pleased to announce that the Autumn 2018 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine will be released on August 1st as scheduled!!!!  Thank you to my contributors and Mary Anne and Kathy!!!

I will be putting the PDF file together today and uploading it.

I intend to start on the Winter issue of the magazine next week.  With everything that's been going on in my life (it's been a nightmare!), I want to have that issue done well in advance too.

So......I'm now accepting submissions for the Winter issue.  If you would like to share photos, articles, tutorials or if you would like to purchase ad space, please drop me an email!!!

I'm looking for Winter and Christmas designs, crazy quilt dolls, bears...anything 3 dimensional, ornaments, snowmen, gingerbread men, santas....typical Winter themes.  

I'm looking forward to your submissions!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails