Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, October 09, 2017

2017 Halloween Cross Stitch Mystery Is Now Complete!!

Here it is ladies, the complete 2017 Halloween Mystery Project:

Halloween Cat 2017 Counted Cross Stitch Mystery Project

Thank you to Sharon Cooper for stitching the model!!

The mystery is complete now.  If you ordered the project, you can find Part 4 in the same location as Parts 1 - 3.  I will leave that location accessible for 1 week from today at which time, I will remove it.
If you find that you're missing anything, you can drop me an email and I will send your files to you.

The leaflet for this design is now available at Magcloud: 
http://www.magcloud.com/user/kitty-and-me
(Print and digital)

And at Etsy:  http://www.kittyandme.etsy.com/
(Print only)

Thank you to everyone who joined in on the mystery!  I hope you've enjoyed your Halloween project!

I will be offering a Christmas mystery this year as well.  I will have more information for you later this week!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails