Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, July 17, 2017

CANCER FREE!!!!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that Scott had the scan done and it's clean! The cancer is gone!!!!

The feeding tube comes out tomorrow and we're hoping on Friday to find out when the port can be taken out.

I want to take a moment to say thank you to each and every one of you. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate your prayers, your kindness, your support and your generosity. I would not have been able to keep our heads above water had it not been for you, my friends and supporters.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and God bless each and everyone of you.

Pam

9 comments:

Renee said...

That is amazing news! I am so incredibly happy for you both and am sending huge hugs.

Sheila said...

Pam,
That's fantastic news about Scott. Hope everything continues to go well for you both.

barbara woods said...

thank you Lord

Suztats said...

Such wonderful news!!! Yay! Sending Blessings to you both.

Maddie Can Fly said...

Wonderful news! I'm so happy for both of you

(Lesa, CQForNewbies)

Marci said...

Wonderful news!!!

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Una noticia feliz, dentro de mal que está el mundo.
Me alegro mucho.
Saludos, ahora iré a pasear por tu blog.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous news! It's so worth it all to hear that diagnosis!

Gina E. said...

Oh Pam, that is such good news for both of you. I can well understand how tired you are - I was the same after Ken went through several heart operations, but he is going well with the defibrillator now, so it is just the lungs that cause him discomfort.

Related Posts with Thumbnails