Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, November 18, 2016

Theme for Summer 2017 Issue Of Crazy Quilt Quarterly Magazine

The theme for the Summer 2017 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine will be "Buttons". We're looking for photos of button clusters, button collections, vintage and antique buttons and clever ways to use buttons on crazy quilt pieces. Articles and tutorials are also welcome! Please email  me if you would like to contribute content for the Summer 2017 issue. I will be starting on the Summer issue in January.  Thanks!


Update on Scott's Cancer Treatment:  Chemo started today.  I'll let everyone know how he does with it.  Thank you again to my dear friends and blog readers for your love, support, help and prayers.  It means so much to me!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Dear Pam, I have just read your blog about Scott having cancer. He looks so strong and healthy in the photos, I am shocked and sorry for you both and your families. Ken and I have lost many friends to cancer in the past couple of years, and two more are still alive but not good. My thoughts are with you both, and hope that the treatment will have the desired effect.
Lots of love
Gina
xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails