Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Umbrella Wall Quilt Update

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that I was making a little wall quilt for my bedroom.  I had a stamped embroidery piece in my drawer (from my mom's stash) of an umbrella with flowers.  I finished the stitching and all I have left to do on this is to add some little seed beads for the flower centers and on the umbrella:

Unlike the cat quilt piece that I did a few weeks ago, I don't think this piece is vintage.  I think it's newer.  I'll have to ask mom.

Anyway, it's just about done.  After Easter, I'll take a day and start putting it together into a quilt.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Happy Easter, Pam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails