Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Special Holiday Edition of Crazy Quilt Quarterly Magazine

I know how much everyone loves Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine so I was thinking that it would be fun for everyone if we put together a special Holiday issue.  This won't be the Winter issue, this will be a special Christmas issue.

It will be a little bit different from the quarterly issues.  I'm looking for submissions ladies!!!  Here is what I'm looking for:

Christmas or Hanukkah Crazy Quilt blocks, high quality photos at 300 DPI.  To go with it, I would like a short story of a favorite Christmas memory and a vintage photo of you.

Think nostalgia, old fashioned, warm fuzzies, cozy holiday memories!  Think of years ago when our mom's put so much silver tinsel on the Christmas tree that you couldn't see the ornaments!  LOL!!!  Think of grandma's house, the smell of cookies baking and hot chocolate.  I know it's a little hard to think of Christmas right now with Spring coming but I need time to put this together.  I think it'll be a lot of fun for all of us.  I love the idea of sitting down in the afternoon with a cup of tea and reading through everyone's favorite Christmas memories and of course, seeing all the crazy quilt eye candy!!!

The deadline for submissions is May 1st.  The issue will be released in September.

There will also be some nice cookie recipes contributed by my mother a few other surprises!

All contributors and advertisers will receive a complimentary digital copy of this issue in September.

I'm hoping to get lots of submissions!!!

And in case you haven't heard, my new book is out:

You can find it at Magcloud!


1 comment:

traderslostart said...

Sounds like fun Pamela. A Christmas block with nostalgia. I have plenty
of memories, and sugar plums rattling around in what I call a brain . . . ;-)
I'll see what I can come up with.
Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails