Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, December 14, 2015

Crazy Quilt Quarterly Subscriptions Announcement

Hi everyone!  I wanted to make an announcement about subscriptions to Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine.  I've decided not to offer subscriptions for the 2016 year.  Magcloud does not offer an easy way to accept and order subscriptions.  It's very time consuming on my part to order each one individually.  I would rather spend that time gathering quality content for the publication.

If you had a subscription for the 2015 season, we are all caught up now.  So starting with the Spring 2016 issue, you'll have to order each issue individually.

I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Pam

1 comment:

DH said...

Hi Pam, Thanks for the heads-up. I had no idea you had to do the subscriptions by hand, so this makes a lot of sense. Do I need to wait until each magazine is published before I order or am I able to pre-order all 4 for the year? Thank you! Dawn

Related Posts with Thumbnails