Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, August 09, 2015

The Kitten Has A Name!

First, I want to thank everyone from my blog and Facebook who kindly took the time to send kitten name suggestions to us.  We had a huge list to choose from but, Scott and I came up with one ourselves that really seemed to fit her.

No worries though!  There are still prizes!  I will get to that in a moment.  In the meantime, I kept calling her, "mi gatita de milagro", Spanish for "My Little Miracle Cat".  She's really done great this past week and has made a miraculous come back from being malnourished and dehydrated to being healthy and playful!

Since "Milagro" is kind of a big name for such a tiny little kitty, we decided to go with "Millie" for short.

I don't think anyone suggested that name but please correct me if I'm wrong.  I went through my lists from both my blog and Facebook about 3 times, just to be sure.



So, Scott and I decided to put everyone's name in a bowl and have a drawing.  Since we had so many nice people leave us suggestions, we put the names of the people who suggested kitten names from Facebook in one bowl and then the names of the people who suggested kitten names from my blog in another bowl.  Scott drew a name from each bowl so 2 calendars will be given away as prizes.

Here are the winning names!

From my blog:  Nicki Lee Seavey

From Facebook:  Peggy Brooks

Ladies, I will contact you both shortly and will have your calendars sent you next week!

Thank you again to everyone who sent in suggestions. 

5 comments:

allthingzsewn said...

I'm so glad Millie is doing well.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi Pam
Funny how we just come up with a name for our friends that is just right. Happens everytime at our house!!

Received my copy of the current issue of CQ Quarterly. I am so very happy with it. Thank you for all you do.
xx, Carol

Sandies' Patch said...

Aaw! Love the name 'Millie'! xxx

Abby / Linda said...

love the name, even it it was not suggested!!

Judy S. said...

Cute name! So glad she's all better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails