Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, July 24, 2015

Attention: Crazy Quilt Quarterly Contributors and Advertisers

Due to the high cost of shipping these days, I can no longer afford to mail print copies to my contributors and advertisers.  Instead, I will be sending digital pdf files.  For the Autumn issue, which will be released on August 1st, I will send those files to all contributors and advertisers in the next week or so.  I apologize for this but shipping is just so high now.


1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi Pam
Lots of people prefer digital now days. I love the magazine and have marked the first on my calendar!!
xx, Carol

Related Posts with Thumbnails