Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

End Of Summer Activities

Well, I'm still working on getting the yard cut back.  Why it takes me so long, I don't know.  But little by little, I'm getting there. 

I do have a couple of finishes to share today.  First this little Christmas door hanger which I gave to my aunt.


And you may remember this cellphone pouch that I made for one of Mom's friends.

I did some machine finishing today on a few things so once I get the hand finishing done, I'll share those projects.  And I'm almost done stitching a rose themed pillow but I was too lazy to get up and take photos of it!  LOL!!!  So lots of eye candy to share soon.  And if I ever get that yard done, I'll be back to blogging more regularly!  



3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Being outside is a good thing, especially when we think of what's to come. Calling for frost here tonight.

Abby / Linda said...

Cute projects! Good luck with the yard!

Anonymous said...

I love your tree! I'm going to have to try something like that somewhere - maybe on your great grandmother's block.

Related Posts with Thumbnails