Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Some New Projects

I've been stitching, just not blogging much!  As Summer winds down, which it already is, I'll be online more often.  It's been a cool Summer here temp-wise so I spend a lot of time out on the deck, enjoying the birds and the breeze!

I finished this door hanger piece yesterday morning:

I'm planning on a sewing day either tomorrow or Wednesday so I'll get this sewn up and share another picture of it when it's done.

In the meantime, I pulled some lace and trim pieces for this block:

I think I'll take this out on the deck and start stitching on it.

In other news, as a reminder, the 2015 Crazy Quilt Calendar will be available on September 1st!  That's only a couple of weeks away!!!!


Finally, I will be getting back to working on my list of Crazy Quilt Resources.  If you have any links that you would like me to add to the list, please leave me a comment.

2 comments:

Abby / Linda said...

I know what you mean about summer and no blogging. I think that I missed most of July! Yay! for the calendar. Can't wait to see it!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm looking forward to the calendar too! It will be given to a few people for Christmas this year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails