Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Welcome Wrigley

Scott and I adopted a little 3 month old kitten today.  This is Wrigley (after Wrigley Field in Chicago):


He's rather frightened but he's so sweet and gentle!  We'll be introducing Nightmare and Lucy to him shortly.  Right now, he's resting on the sofa with Scott.  They're be more photos soon.  I didn't want to overwhelm him with too many flashes at the moment.

In other news, Elegant Cross Stitch Sentiments For Crazy Quilting is now available!  Yeah!!!!


I'll have more photos of my new baby in the next day or so.  I just want him to relax and settle down a little bit.

4 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

awwwww - little kittie snuggles - the best!! You're going to have so much fun with him and Wrigley is a lovely name (or should I say handsome!!). And yay - now I'm off to order my copy of your book!!!

said...

Oh, Pamela! He looks so sweet, like a tuxedo cat. You must in so happy and I am happy for you. Did you get a chance to see the story about Sargent Jesse Knott and the cat he saved while on duty overseas? Goggle his name and you will read a very heartwarming story. Usually you read about soldiers bringing rescued dogs home with them so it was nice to read about a rescued cat.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

p.s. - you might notice that I ordered your book and then cancelled it - I ended up, for reasons totally beyond my comprehension, ordering two. Cancelled that order and will start again and hope it works right this time!!

Anonymous said...

Pam, what a sweet pussy, it's a gentle, enjoy it.
And gongratulations on your new book.
Greetings,
Maria Mulder

Related Posts with Thumbnails