Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, January 13, 2012

One More Cat Doll

It felt so good to have a "stay at home" day yesterday!  I didn't get to sew up any new blocks but I did all my finishing done and a ton of other things so I feel like I finally accomplished something!

I finished this little Yellow Cat Doll:

I mentioned yesterday that this cat is a gift for a friend who recently lost her kitty.  I'll package him up today so I can mail him tomorrow.

I also finished up my Valentine Pillows that I stitched before Christmas.  I'll have photos of those over the weekend.

I'm going to stitch one more cat doll.  This one will be a gift for a friend too but it's a "just because" gift:

Today, I'm going to go over to mom's for awhile.  I have to wait for my "driveway cleaner upper" to come and shovel for me.  I think we got about 5 inches of snow yesterday. 

For now, I'm going to stitch for at least 1 hour before I do anything else!  Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Unlucky friend to lose her cat, but lucky to get this kitty.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Yellow and blue is such a nice combination. Your friends are indeed lucky to be on the receiving end of your kitties!

Related Posts with Thumbnails