Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Elegant Jewelry by Kathi

Whew!  It's been a busy week!  As you know, I finished my Pink Ribbon Crazy Quilt Purse and re-released my Free Pink Ribbon Counted Cross Stitch pattern.

Please feel free to download to stitch and please consider making a small donation to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

My current project is a custom order but I can't share the photos here at this time.  For now, I thought I'd share a few of Kathi's newest Elegant Jewelry pieces.  Kathi loves to work in unique and usual gemstones. 





Kathi has also created some of the sweetest Snowman Themed jewelry I've ever seen!



Kathi's jewelry is quite affordable and Christmas is coming!  All are available at Kitty & Me Designs website and Kitty & Me on Etsy.

1 comment:

Genny Garcia said...

Me encantaron tus creaciones de joyas, pero me mueve a escribirte que quise baja el pattern free del lazo rosa y no pude, yo colecciono este tipo de bordado, tengo cancer de mama y es una ilision y un entretenimiento para mi. gennygar@gmail.com es mi correo. Gracias.

Related Posts with Thumbnails