Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Little Girl With Doll Purse - Stitching Complete

I just finished up on this pretty project:

Little Girl With Doll Purse

I'll sew this up as soon as I can and post a photo of the completed project when it's done.

In the meantime, I haven't decided on a new project yet. I'll post again as soon as I pick something.

5 comments:

AngelDoll said...

I miss your posts Pam. This dolly purse turned out 'dollightful'.
I hope everything is okay.

allie aller said...

She's so darling, Pam....

CindyMae said...

Gorgeous!!! You done amazing, as always!

CyndiLou said...

I love all of your crazy quilted items! Keep up the good work!!! Please check out my artwork!:
cyndilou.blogspot.com
If you ever want to swap for anything....just let me know!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and definitely blingy! The little girl is adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails