Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Before I Officially Return To Blogging.....

I thought I'd offer my readers a discount for a short time on my Crazy Quilt Seam Treatment book:

Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments

You can find it in my Etsy shop now for $17.00. The borders in this book are what I use to create perfectly spaced seam treatments on my crazy quilts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to see you posting again.

If anyone is thinking about this book, I can say it is a good one. I keep it close to me, as I use it often.

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you again, Pam !

Susan said...

I've gone right over and ordered the book, finally! It's so good to have you back with us. Next I'll post that you are back, but it looks like people are finding you anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails