Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Is It Spring Yet?

As my husband promised me, the moment he could get his hands on some Spring flowers, he filled my garden window with them:

Spring Flowers

He said there will be more this coming week. As you know, I deal with Seasonal Affective Disorder. I was actually doing pretty well until we got dumped on with a foot of snow last week. This has been a very cloudy Winter, with snow almost every other day. And yes, it's snowing now too. Thankfully, March is only a couple of weeks away.

Speaking of March, I've already made some Shamrock cards:

Shamrocks

Again, these are 3-D although it's a bit hard to tell in this photo. Click on the image to go to my Flickr site where you can see a larger version. I really enjoy making these. I usually do the cutting while my printer is running. And, it's the perfect excuse to use lots of glitter! I'll be doing some Easter and birthday cards next.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How pretty! I'm so glad that you've got something to help you remember that Spring is "just around the corner".

Sure hope your winter weather goes away soon.

Kim

Anonymous said...

How pretty Pam. Glad to is that your husband found some spring flowers. Those cards look great as well. Keep up the good work.

Jamie

Related Posts with Thumbnails