Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, April 25, 2020

New Releases

Again, I'd like to thank you ladies for your sweet comments.  I so much appreciate your kindness.

Today, I have 2 new releases to share.  First, from the very popular Colorful Cats series of cross stitch patterns, this is Watermelon:

Is this little one colorful or what?  And who doesn't love pink and green!!

When I design these, I usually come up with the name of the cat first and then work the design from the name.

Did you know that the inspiration for the colorful cats series came from Andrew Lloyd Webber's CATS the musical?  Yes, that's where they came from.  I love ALW musicals and CATS is one of my favorites!!

So which of the Colorful Cats are your favorite?  I would love to know!!!

Next is the entire Panel 6 of The Never Ending Sampler:

I know some stitchers like to wait to do these designs until they are complete.  The pattern includes stitch diagrams for all the specialty stitches.  I thought this one, worked in bright colors was a fun project.  Panel 7 will have an antique feel to it!

These and all of my patterns are available at retail needlework stores here in the United States, in Canada and in Europe!  Or you can find them in my Etsy store as either professionally printed pattern leaflets or as instant digital PDF downloads.

Kitty And Me Designs on Etsy


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails