Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, January 19, 2020

New Cross Stitch Pattern Releases

Have I ever mentioned that I really don't like January?  It's like the month that never ends!

I've kept myself quite busy designing some new cross stitch patterns. 

First is another set of ornament design in the Crazy Ornaments series:

Crazy Easter Eggs can be worked on Perforated Paper or on 14 count Aida.  Don't you love how I sneak some Crazy Quilting in my Cross Stitch designs!!

I've also added some new cats to my Colorful Cats series:



There will be more.  I come up with the names first and then I do the designs and now I have a list!!

Also part of the Colorful series of cross stitch designs are these new releases:




Like I said, I have a list of ideas for more Crazy Ornaments and list of names for more designs in the Colorful series.

You find all my current patterns available here:

Kitty And Me Designs on Etsy

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Wow these are amazing. The cats and owls are fabulous.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Oh, thank you so much for your lovely compliments! There will be more cats and more owls!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails