Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, January 24, 2020

Colorful Cats Series - Jelly Bean

I'm keeping myself very busy while I wait for my divorce to finish up.  It's been a long, hard road but it's almost over.  Been almost 2 years now.

So I just keep designing and working on Crazy Quilt Quarterly Magazine.  The Spring 2020 issue will be released on February 1st.

My latest creation is another in my Colorful Cats series of cross stitch patterns.  This is Jelly Bean:

Perfect for Spring, Easter or a little girls room!

Jelly Bean is available in my Etsy store:

Kitty And Me Designs on Etsy


If you're stitching on the Never Ending Sampler, I will have Band 4 of Panel 6 available over the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails