Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, January 15, 2018

More Embroidered Door Hangers

Here are a few more embroidered door hangers that I've made:




These patterns are from my vintage iron-on transfer embroidery pattern collection.  I've been collecting them for years and years.  I find them at flea markets and antique shops.  I've bought a few from Ebay and Etsy too.  And on rare occasion, I get lucky and find them at garage sales!

2 comments:

Bits of Stitching! said...

They are all lovely! You did a beautiful work on these!
I have some of these designs, and that third design with the momma and baby bird is one of my favorites on my "Must Stitch List"... so much to stitch so little time!

Niskie ceny said...

Nice entry and cool blog :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails