Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Update On Scott

Hi everyone!

I'm a little behind on email, my blog and the Never Ending Sampler Stitch Along.  I've been very tired with all that's been going on with Scott's Cancer Treatment.

Today, I'm going to try to get caught up on my email.  I'm trying not to push myself right now.

Scott is doing very well. There will be more chemo starting on Monday but this one targets the actual cancer cells and not the good cells. Thank goodness! What he went through was horrible!

The radiation will be starting soon but I don't have any dates yet so I'll let ya'll know when I find out more.

We could still use some help if anyone can. More lost pay and bills coming our way. I've done pretty good staying on top of things thanks to all of you and your generous donations. I hope I can continue to do that through the duration of this process.

Thank you to everyone!

Pam

2 comments:

Honeybee said...

Take care of your husband and yourself. All that other stuff will keep. Y'all continue to be in our prayers.

Kaisievic said...

So good to hear that it is all going as well as could be expected.

Related Posts with Thumbnails