Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Update On How Scott Is Doing

Hi everyone! I hope ya'll had a very Merry Christmas. Scott is doing well. He went to work today and I imagine he will work through until Friday when the next round of chemo starts. It's my understanding that this will be last of the really bad chemo treatments. I'm thankful that he has a little bit of a break before the final round.

I'd like to say thank you again to everyone for your help, your kindness and your prayers. Grateful is not a strong enough word to express my appreciation for your generosity!

I'll continue to let you all know how Scott is doing.



https://www.gofundme.com/scotts-cancer-treatment

Love to all, Pam

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails