Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2016

McHenry Crazy Quilt Block 1 Complete

Well I must tell you, working in the traditional Victorian style is quite fun!!!  I love focusing on the stitching rather than sewing all the beads and do-dads on!

Block 1 of my McHenry Crazy Quilt is all done now:

Tell me ladies, does it look traditional?  Does it look old?  That's the look I'm going for so please let me know what you think!

Here's a closeup of the little roses at the bottom:

I've already pieced Block #2.  I started last night and woke up at 3 am this morning.  Couldn't go back to sleep so I worked on it some more and now it's ready for stitching.  I'll post photos and tell you the story about the building tomorrow.


2 comments:

KaHolly said...

It looks beautiful AND traditional/old! I'm so impressed!

Christina said...

Looks great. Love all of the flowers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails