Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, December 05, 2016

Cats And Quilts December Counted Cross Stitch Pattern

Okay everyone, all 12 Cats and Quilts designs are now available:

This is the December design!

Available at both Magcloud:
http://www.magcloud.com/user/kitty-and-me
and at Etsy: http://www.kittyandme.etsy.com/

And here are all 12 together:

Please share on your social media!  Pinterest, Facebook, Blogs!  As some of you know, I'm working really hard to pay for my husband's cancer treatment.  Thanks everyone!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Pam, I don't know which of these last four I like best! They are all so wonderful. I hope there are lots of XS people out there who come buy them. They would make a wonderful collection, no matter how one put them together.

Laundered Cotton said...

Hi, Pam. It's been many years since I cross-stitched (quilter now) so maybe you can help me with a couple easy? questions. I would want to not use the cat silhouette. Would it be easy enough for me to substitute that space by just following the chart area for an adjacent block? I'm thinking that's yes, but want a reality check. Also, I imagine I could use larger count cloth and more strands to have a slightly larger finished item, right? Thanks so much. I hope your husband feels better very soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails