Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, July 01, 2016

Sneak Peek Crazy Quilt Quarterly Magazine Autumn 2016

I thought for today I would give ya'll a sneak peek of the cover for the Autumn 2016 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine:

This issue will be released on August 1st.  Special thanks goes out to our dear friend and gifted artist, Gerry Krueger for being our cover girl!!!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Pam, is this the magazine that my wall hanging will be featured in? I still don't understand how MagCloud works, so can you be patient with a dumb old lady and let me know how I can get a copy of it. Is it only online, or is there a printed-paper copy as well?

Related Posts with Thumbnails