Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, February 18, 2016

My Little Pink Room

You may remember that I painted my computer room over a year ago.  Other than hanging my pictures back on the wall, I finally just finished it.  I spent the last week stenciling the Wisteria back in here.

This is the way the room looked before I painted it pink:





It was a pretty sage green which I had sponge painted and then stenciled the Wisteria in just the corners.  I got tired of the green though and decided to paint it pink.  Well, I painted it white and then sponge painted it pink.  Here's the room now with the Wisteria back:



This time around, I made the flowers a brighter purple so they kind of pop on the pink walls.

In this photo, you can see the stenciling that I did in my kitchen years ago.  I love that fruit border and plan to use it again if and when I decide to freshen up the paint in that room.


The next thing I plan to do is to make a little quilt for this wall.  I have an embroidered piece that I've been saving to use.  I'll surround it with patchwork done in 30's reproduction prints.

That's my project for next week so be sure to come back and see it!





2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Your room looks perfect for you Pam - I know how much you like pink! The wisteria is so sweet and sets the pink walls off wonderfully. Nice!!

Gina E. said...

Looks gorgeous Pam! Love the stencilled wisterias. Wish I was artistic and did things like this to our house, but Ken would never let me loose with a paintbrush on the walls! Bad enough that I hammer nails and hooks in the walls to hang my patchwork and framed embroideries...

Related Posts with Thumbnails