Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Sneak Peek

I thought you would all enjoy a sneak peek of the Summer 2015 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine.  Here it is, the cover design:

This one is a special edition!  50 pages as opposed to the traditional 40.  I'll go back to 40 pages with the Autumn issue.  The special Seascape Issue will be released on May 1st.

3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Can't wait to see it! I already know it's gonna be good!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Definitely on my TO PURCHASE list!
I absolutely love your first issue.
Happy Easter
Carol

Gina E. said...

Hi Pam, so sorry I haven't been in touch lately, life getting in the way...I have just seen the news online about the tornadoes over there, and the devastating pictures of Fairdale in Illinois. It is so shocking and sad, I hope your town hasn't been hit by the tornadoes...
{{{hugs}}}

Related Posts with Thumbnails