Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Calling For Embroidered Spiderweb Photos

I haven't gotten to sew up my finished projects yet.  I guess at this moment, assembling isn't what I feel like doing!

For today, I'm putting the call out for Embroidered Spiderweb photos:

If you've created spiderwebs on your crazy quilts, please send me photos!  300 DPI.
I will publish them in the Autumn issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine. 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Do you want a picture of the whole block or just a closeup of the spider & web?

syvisser@gmail(dot)com

Related Posts with Thumbnails