Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Finally, Door Hangers

I don't know what took me so long to get these Door Hangers posted.  They've been done for awhile but I guess I had some other things on my plate that needed wrapping up!

So anyway, these are my new door hangers:


And this one is that Mom finished recently:

I hand painted a few lace pieces for her to use on the things she makes and it looks like she's finally using them!

In other news, tomorrow is a much needed sewing day.  I will be getting Part 1 of the tutorial together for Broiderie Perse applique on crazy quilting.  And I'll be sewing up a few new blocks to stitching on.

Part 2 of the tutorial will come when I get to stitching on the block for the tutorial.  But I'll get the first part posted in the next few days.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. I especially like the green and gold one.

Robin said...

Pam,
Everything is looking very pretty. I do have a question for you - I have a couple of my grandmothers hankies I want to use in a quilt square is there anything special I need to do to them before using them? Any help would be great as I don't want to ruin them and then not beable to use them.

Thanks
Robin in Washington State
assweetaspeaches hotmail

Related Posts with Thumbnails