Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, February 05, 2015

Broiderie Perse Applique Finished

I wanted to show you some close up photos of my finished Broiderie Perse applique piece:

This one is a little closer:

Be sure to click on that bottom photo so you can see the stitching up close.

The beetle is a little brooch.  I've had it for awhile and can't remember for sure but I think it was given to me.

I used a variety of Kreinik #4 Braid colors which really make the applique pop.

Today I pieced up my example block for my Broiderie Perse on Crazy Quilts tutorial.  The tutorial will be presented in 2 parts.  I will post Part 1 over the weekend.

I need to shop for fabric.  Can you believe I said that?  LOL!!!  No, I don't need any fabric, I just need more fabric with larger flowers on it in more colors so I can do more of this!  Okay, so I do need more fabric!

So anyway, gather up some of your larger floral prints and stop back over the weekend.  This is such a cool and easy way to add more interest to your crazy quilting!


2 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful. xx

Anonymous said...

Pam, These are beautiful! Can't wait to see your tutorial. I wish I could see it closer and really look at the stitches. I love the look of it. Jane R. in MO

Related Posts with Thumbnails