Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve 2014

Scott and I have had a nice, quiet day together.  He took the tree down this morning. Then we went for breakfast at our favorite little place in Wonder Lake called Busy Bee.  I always have pancakes with chocolate chips.  Are you surprised?  LOL!!!

Scott is moving to a new dealership on Monday.  This one is closer to home than where he's been for the past, I don't know how many years.  I haven't been to this dealership yet so we took a little drive out there after breakfast.  Wow!  That shorter drive will take a lot of stress off of him!

After that, we drove to Hobby Lobby in Crystal Lake.  I have gift cards burning holes in my wallet but I didn't buy a thing.  I think I just wanted to walk around a little. 

After that, lunch at a Chinese Buffet in Crystal Lake.  Then he wanted to stop at Harbor Freight Tools and then Ace Hardware here in McHenry. 

The rest of the day is just going to be watching TV and relaxing.  I think he's dozed off on the sofa at the moment.  There's probably a few cats laying on him too! 

Anyway, this is the CQ project I finished up yesterday:

The photo is a little dark.  I took it with my cellphone.  I'm going to sew this into a pillow.  Hopefully over the weekend.  I'm sure I can get a better picture then with my real camera.

So that's our New Year's Eve.  We're not into any of the traditional celebrating.  We just go out during the day and look around in a few stores, have lunch and then take it easy the rest of the day.

Hope everyone has a safe and quiet evening!  Tomorrow I will post a sneak peek preview of CQ Quarterly Magazine!

1 comment:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails