Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

New Needle Felted Brooches

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I HAVE been stitching.  I just haven't had a lot of stitching time lately due to working on my little room and getting ready for my new computer.  Speaking of which, my new monitor arrived and so did my chair cover!  The chair cover, although bigger than my office chair, looks great!  Thankfully, the chair allows for a lot of tucking, which I did and now my ugly black leather (but comfy) office chair is a pretty pink floral print.  Yes, photos will be coming soon!

I did manage to make few new Needle Felted brooches:




I still have my 3 little purses to put together.  I'm planning on getting those sewn up next week.

In other news, my new refrigerator arrived today.  So, I had to take the time to deal with that.  It's a bit smaller than our old one but that's okay.  Scott and I don't eat a lot and it's easier to clean under and behind!  And inside!

So that's my news for today.  Oh, it was snowing all day today too.  Just flurries and it is pretty....wait, did I say that?  Trust me, I won't be saying that come January!!!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Can't wait to see the unveiling of your new sewing room.

Related Posts with Thumbnails