Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Few Finishes

I finished up my latest Crazy Quilt clutch purses yesterday:



I'm not thrilled with putting these on the frames but I really do enjoy making these!

I also finished up my Crazy Quilt Cat Pillow:

I didn't get to my sewing machine today so hopefully, I'll have some time to sew up a couple of blocks tomorrow.

For now, I'll leave you with some kitty photos:

This Lucy.  She was looking at Daddy.  She's definitely doing better today.  At the moment, she's sleeping in my computer chair while I sit on a hard kitchen chair!  LOL!!!

And here are the 3 boys sleeping on the bed:




2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So glad that Miss Lucy is doing well!! Special skritches for her, from me. Pretty little purse too. I have yet to tackle putting anything on a frame like that - rather intimidated at the thought!

Anonymous said...

Putting things on the frames is what keeps me from making things like that, but yours look good. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails