Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Some Crazy Quilt Finishes To Share

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!  Scott is outside mowing the lawn and then he'll be starting the grill.  I bought some little steaks for dinner and some beautiful strawberries.  It's a bit warm outside but it'll be cold soon enough!

I have some finishes to share today.  First, I asked ya'll how I should finish this pretty piece.  It has a new home and the owner asked me to finish it into a plain pillow.  She has some vintage lace that she wants to sew around the outside:


This pretty Santa Claus door knob hanger also has a new home.  I just finished this up this morning:


The trim around the outside is not Christmas Tree Garland!  LOL!!!  It's crocheted trim made with fancy, fuzzy silver yarn!  You can find my article on making crocheted trim in the newest issue of Crazy Quilt Gatherings magazine:


Also, be sure to stop back on Monday September 1st for the release of the 2015 Crazy Quilt Calendar!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails