Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Crazy Quilt Purses

I don't think I shared photos of these while I was stitching on them.  I worked on them between Thanksgiving and Christmas and since that's sort of a crazy time for me, I just stitched but didn't snap any pics.  I finally got around to doing the finishing on them the other day so here are my latest Crazy Quilt Purses:

I have a few more things to finish up on.  I decided to finish the example blocks that I made for my online crazy quilt class into Door Hangers.  There's 9 of them all together.  I'll be keeping 2 of them but I'll put the rest in my Etsy shop when they're ready.  Just in case anyone would like to have one.  I'm planning on getting them assembled next week so I'll post them all here again when they're ready.

I also plan on having a fun sewing day next week.  One where I can just pull out my fabric collection and sit in front of my treadle machine all day.  I love to piece blocks and I want to sew up a huge pile of them!

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Every time you mention working with your treadle machine I feel a little wistful. My grandmother had one and how I wish I had been lucky enough to inherit it.

Judy S. said...

Great purse, Pam! I hope you're staying warm. Our computer died, so that's why you've not heard from me for so long. Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails