Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, January 02, 2014

And Then Came January......

Just thought I'd stop by for a few minutes and let you know that I'll be back to my regular blogging schedule next week.  The holidays always mess with my routine and it takes me awhile to get back in the swing of things.

It's done nothing but snow here since noon on New Year's Eve.  It finally stopped a little while ago and now, there's this big yellow thing in the sky!  Wow!  Been so long since I've seen it that I barely recognize it!  LOL!!!

I have so many things to finish up now and I'll have photos soon.  I've been stitching but I need to get to the finishing part.

Anyway, I'll be back in a few days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds as if you need a big rest. put your feet up and relax a little.
kathleen

http://kathysnest32.wordpress.com/

cozykoza32a@gmail.com

Magpie's Mumblings said...

It's been bitterly cold here the past few days (-18C, with a wind chill) and this morning, because the temperature has gone up a bit, we got a lot more snow. Sigh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails