Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Still Stitching On Peacock Purse

Do you ever feel like you can't get anything done?  I kind of feel like I've been stitching on this Peacock Purse forever!  Here's an updated photo:

At least I have the tail feathers on now!  I hope to complete this tomorrow. 

I spent today doing laundry and trying to reorganize some things in my craft storage room.  It really isn't my craft room because I don't do any crafting in here.  My computer is in here and I store my supplies in here but I don't like it looking like a supply room.  I want to get it all neatened up and organized before Christmas because after the holidays, I want to repaint a few of my rooms and this one of them.  I want to paint it pink.  Are you surprised?  LOL!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Pink?? Oh my. Not for this girl! I know what you mean about spinning your wheels and getting nothing accomplished...that's my life most days.

Related Posts with Thumbnails