Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, May 03, 2013

Vintage Greeting Cards

I'm almost done with my 3 Crazy Quilt Christmas ornaments and will have some more photos to share over the weekend.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a pretty printable with you:

This image is from my personal collection of vintage greeting cards.  Just right click on it, save it to your hard drive and feel free to use it for your crazy quilts and other craft projects!

2 comments:

said...

Thank you for the lovely card, Pamela! I look forward to your lovely work in my inbox. Your posts encourages me to either bake or embroider! I love to do both, too. This weekend will be chocolate cake and frosting.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pam, it's a beautiful vintage birds picture.
Greetings, Maria Mulder

Related Posts with Thumbnails