Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Embroidered Dog Pillows

I thought I'd share my Embroidered Dog Pillows with you today.  You may remember, before I lost Nightmare, that I was working on 2 of these.  Both are done now:


I think these are just too cute!

And speaking of too cute, here's today's photo of Wrigley:

He's the sweetest little kitten!  He was sitting on the windowsill.


5 comments:

said...

Oh, Pam, he is darling! I loved the picture of him under your sewing machine. I meant to comment on it last night but ran out of time. He has such a penetrating look!

margaret said...

the dog cushions have turned out a treat and as for Wrigley looks as if butter would not melt in his mouth, so so cute

Gina E. said...

Love your doggie pillow! And Wrigley is turning into a beautiful cat from a beautiful kitten :-)

Kathleen said...

he has a darling smile

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Too bad we couldn't introduce Wrigley and Cosmo - they would almost make a matching set (altho' Cosmo looks like he's stuck his nose in soot).

Related Posts with Thumbnails