Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Crazy Quilt Blocks for Christmas Ornaments

I finished up the 3 crazy blocks I was working for Christmas ornaments.  Well, I finished the stitching but I still have to sew them together:

This one took me a little bit longer than the others because I did the tatted Christmas tree myself and then sewed it on and beaded it.

 I also did the tatted lace myself on the blue block.  I have a ton of vintage tatting but I like to do my own now and then so I don't forget how to do it!

And then here's the one you saw the other day:

I have these pretty little ornaments to hang from the point at the bottom of these pieces.  I found them at Michael's before Christmas last year:


I had planned on sewing these together today but I don't think I can squeeze one more thing in.  Maybe I can sew them up in the morning.


2 comments:

said...

Beautiful tatting! that is on my list to learn. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

margaret said...

more wonderful creations, I was drawn most to the second one which surprised me as I am not a blue person normally, also love the Christmas tree on the first one

Related Posts with Thumbnails