Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Red and Black Purse

I have some progress to share on my red and black purse:

The beaded piece was too big as a whole so I cut it and used it in 2 places.  I think this balances out nicely.

I also (painstakingly) restrung every bead and rhinestone on them to be sure they didn't loosen up.  It is a vintage piece and it was handmade so I wanted to be sure that they stayed put.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Its beautiful. I absolutely love your red and black color scheme and the glitz makes it all the more beautiful.
xx, Carol

said...

Beautiful piece! Love the drama of black, red and rhinestones. Tamara

Judy S. said...

Looks great! I agree the beaded piece looks nicer this way. If you like rhubarb, you might substituting that for the apples next spring. I have this same recipe both ways only mine makes a bigger cake. And you're right, everyone loves it either way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails