Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Crazy Quilt Cellphone Pouches

I'm planning on sewing up that red and black purse tomorrow but in the meantime, I'm stitching up a few little cellphone pouches for my Etsy shop.  This one is done and ready to sew together:

I started this one yesterday: 

First I stitched up the little cross stitch motif which is one my own designs.  It will be available in an upcoming crazy quilt book:

I stitch it up on 14 count Aida and then simply appliqued it to the pieced block.  I expect to finish this up later today or tomorrow.

In other news, Nightmare seems to be doing better.  Scott and I suspect he had a stroke.  It was those symptoms that made me take him to the vet.  Then the blood tests showed that his kidney's are starting to fail.  He's eating the special diet now and seems to be recovering from the stroke symptoms.  He's still a bit "off" but is definitely doing better.  He's laying in my lap as I type.

My Lucy had a stroke back at Christmas and it took her a good 6 to 8 weeks to recover but she's fine now.  As long as we can give Nightmare quality of life, we'll do what we can to keep him healthy and comfortable.



6 comments:

Michelle said...

What a handsome kitty! Give that kitty a kiss for me! What beautiful eye candy you are creating! Can't wait to see them finished!

said...

It was wonderful to see your update in my email tonight and to know your baby is comfortable. Also, love your newest projects.I love your work! Tamara

Gina E. said...

I am so glad you have been given some extra time with Nightmare; I thought you had lost him for good last week...
I love the way you have appliqued the little cross stitch to your CQ piece - very clever use of ric rac and beads! Do you mind if I file it away in my 'to do' ideas?

DVArtist said...

I so love this button piece. Very nice texture.
I am so sorry about your pets. Hope they are all doing better now.
Nicole/Beadwright

Emma said...

Your blog is really useful for many people I think. Because many times I have found the useful information which was really important for me. Reading this your post was good.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm behind (again) in my blog reading/commenting - I'm very glad that Nightmare is doing better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails