Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, September 03, 2012

Black and White and Red All Over

I did some sewing yesterday.  I assembled my last 2 purses and just have to do the hand finishing on them.  I also pieced up an new purse:

I found that beaded piece at a flea market last Summer.  It was cut off of a vintage dress.  I think I only paid $5.00 for it.  I'm attracted to anything that sparkles and even though I'm not huge on red, I had to have it.

Anyway, I pieced this up yesterday and will pull some lace and trim for it today.

And now that it's September (Scott and I have been married 24 years today) I am craving apples so I think I'll make some Apple Cake.

7 comments:

Robin said...

Pam & Scott Congrats on the 24yrs!!!


Red is always a good color, my fav. :)

Good to see you back.

Robin in Washington State
assweetaspeaches hotmail

Gina E. said...

Happy anniversary! Apple Cake and a cup of tea/coffee (or a glass of champagne) to celebrate sounds pretty good to me!
Love the red and black colour scheme in the purse.

Terri said...

Happy anniversary!

Judy S. said...

Glad to see you back, Pam! I love this purse. Can't wait to see what you do next. My Sunbonnet Sue's are coming along...only 4 more to go; then I'm going to make a quilt.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are back to blogging. Your peacock CQ is fantastic! I'm also glad to hear you are working on book #3 - I want to be in line to buy that one, I use the first two all the time.
Marci

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Happy anniversary to you both!! Ours is this week too...33 years. I like red & black so I will be interested to see how this one progresses.

FredaB said...

Congratulations on your 24th. Pam.

That apple cake sure sounds good. I have an Amish cookbook I bought years ago and it has great recipes in it also.

Hugs

FredaB

Related Posts with Thumbnails