Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Old Fashioned Valentines

I didn't get to any stitching time yesterday.  I've always said, if I don't stitch, I don't feel good.  But there are days when it just doesn't happen for what ever reasons.  I will be stitching later today!

I was quite productive yesterday.  I sew up my 4 Valentine's Day cat dolls and now they just need stuffing.  That's at the top of today's "to do" list!  I also plan to pull out my steam cleaner and clean my hardwood floors.  And want to get my laundry done.  Yes, laundry is what I live for!  LOL!!!!

Before Christmas, mom and I made some Old Fashioned Valentines Day cards:






I also have a few new every day cards to add the shop which is also on my list for today!

I also listed this gorgeous Victorian Fairy pillow that mom made:

I don't know about anyone else, but I just love Valentines!  I think they're so pretty!!!  Ok, I'm off to stuff those little cat dolls!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I saw 'awwww' right out loud when I saw the card with the cute kitty rubbing his/her chin on the edge....SO cute. We had a cat that did that when I was a kid and it's a wonder she didn't wear the hair totally off her chin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails