Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, January 06, 2012

Arrggg.....No Stitching Time

Ok, so I didn't get to stitching yesterday.  But I did get my floors cleaned and my laundry all caught up!  I finished my little Valentine Cat Dolls and will post photos of those soon.  They are so cute!  I did a bunch of other things too but at the moment, I just can't recall what it all was.  Whatever it was, it seemed to take me the majority of the day yesterday.

I did get the rest of our handmade cards listed in our Boutique:




At the moment, all I have left to list are my cat dolls.  I do know that mom has been sewing on more vintage hankie door pillows and she'll be working on some new Tussy Mussys today.  I'll be heading over there shortly and I'll make a few more cards.

We're not planning on too much more in the way of "crafty" things.  Mom and I really love stitching and sewing so we're moving in mostly that direction.  But I have always loved paper and I love making cards so there will always be a few of those in the works!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

You definitely have a knack for cards - something I haven't done for years. I used to make all my own Christmas cards and for some reason got away from it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails