Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Crazy Quilt Cat Dolls for Christmas

I spent Saturday morning running my beloved treadle machine:


I sewed up 6 cat dolls and 5 snowman dolls.  When I finished sewing, I immediately started stitching!  This Christmas Cat doll is ready for sewing together:

And I started on this one yesterday:

They really don't look like much now but when finished, they'll look like this:




I have a project to sew together today and then I'll be back to stitching on my kitty dolls.

BTW - It's Tuesday so that means Tuesday's Treasures at Shabby Lane Shops!  My cat dolls are on sale today!  Offer only good at Kitty And Me Designs Website.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails